XML Applications in Apache

Nick Kew

I'm preparing a presentation for XTech in May on the subject of
Apache (httpd 2.x) as a platform for XML applications on the Web.
Of course it will deal primarily with the work I'm responsible for
or involved in myself, but I'd like also to include a reasonable
overview of other projects. Particularly those that have produced
re-usable general-purpose modules for working with XML.

I'm sure there are interesting projects out there that I've never
heard of. If you're aware of any that might be of interest to me
and an xtech audience, I'd like to know (you can assume I already
know about anything that's listed at the Apache Module Register).
To be considered for inclusion, your project will need a public
webpage that tells me and my audience enough at least to know what
you're doing!

Projects of interest will mostly be those written in C using the
Apache API and APR, but may also include modules written in
other languages (such as Perl with mod_perl), provided they
are also re-usable with applications working *outside* the
scripting environment.

Anything of sufficient interest will be included or referenced
in the paper, and published both in the Xtech proceedings and at
apache.webthing.com. Email replies welcome[1], and if you reply
on-newsgroup, please include a working email address in case I
need to ask anything that would lead us way offtopic if posted!

[1] asgard is not in my public DNS records. If that doesn't tell
you enough to mail me, there are contact details on the website.