XML import/export algorithm

GG

Hello

I'm under obligation to do export/import data between systems using XML.
Data to tranport are stored in RDBMS.
I'm wonder about algorithm and library to use.
At this moment I'm conviced to JAXB 2.0 ( schema support) with
export/import algorithm:

1. Get data from db using JDBC.
2. Initiate JAXB object
3. Marshalling to xml file
4. Transport message
5. Unmarshalling xml to JAXB objects.
6. Save data using JDBC.

In this solution I have to do additional mapping JDBC/JAXB objects.
Can I simplify this solution using Hibernate and Xstream.

I am grateful to all for help solving this problem.

GG