    me that using XML I may do it easily.
    How to proceed?
    -Sameer

    Sameer, Mar 26, 2005

  2. Sameer

    Malte Guest

    Sameer wrote:
    > Hello,
    > I am new to XML and I want to know how can I improve my Chatting
    > software written in Java using XML? In chatting software there is a lot
    > of data transfer along with formatting infomation. It is suggested to
    > me that using XML I may do it easily.
    > How to proceed?
    > -Sameer

    Begin here:

    http://www.w3.org/XML/

    Malte, Mar 26, 2005

  3. Malte wrote:
    > Sameer wrote:
    >
    >> Hello,
    >> I am new to XML and I want to know how can I improve my Chatting
    >> software written in Java using XML? In chatting software there is a lot
    >> of data transfer along with formatting infomation. It is suggested to
    >> me that using XML I may do it easily.
    >> How to proceed?
    >> -Sameer
    >>

    > Begin here:
    >

    > http://www.w3.org/XML/

    no far to technical,

    i would begin here:

    http://java.sun.com/xml/jaxp/dist/1.1/docs/tutorial/overview/index.html

    Tjerk Wolterink, Mar 26, 2005
  4. Sameer

    Peter Flynn Guest

    Tjerk Wolterink wrote:

    > Malte wrote:
    >> Sameer wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hello,
    >>> I am new to XML and I want to know how can I improve my Chatting
    >>> software written in Java using XML? In chatting software there is a lot
    >>> of data transfer along with formatting infomation. It is suggested to
    >>> me that using XML I may do it easily.
    >>> How to proceed?
    >>> -Sameer
    >>>

    >> Begin here:
    >>

    >> http://www.w3.org/XML/

    > no far to technical,

    Er, XML is a technical subject. If you can't handle technical, you probably
    shouldn't be trying to use XML.

    > i would begin here:
    >
    > http://java.sun.com/xml/jaxp/dist/1.1/docs/tutorial/overview/index.html

    Look also at GAIM, which already uses XML for its internal messaging.

    ///Peter
    &;top"

    Peter Flynn, Mar 27, 2005