    By using xml parser I think I want to get some data from xml file. So
    how can run xml parser on xml file.
    , Oct 29, 2005

  2. wrote:

    > I have never used xml.

    OK, so use Google to read more about it.
    There's tons of info on the Internet.

    > how can I run XML parser?
    >
    > I am having to file *.xml amd *.phps (xml parser).
    >
    > But how should I run this files. Do I need any software or not.

    Yes.

    > By using xml parser I think I want to get some data from xml file. So
    > how can run xml parser on xml file.

    You are making a fool out of yourself by
    asking such questions here.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=FCrgen_Kahrs?=, Oct 29, 2005

  3. Peter Flynn Guest

    The XML FAQ is at http://xml.silmaril.ie/

    See the question on parsers at http://xml.silmaril.ie/authors/parsers/

    > I am having to file *.xml amd *.phps (xml parser).
    >
    > But how should I run this files. Do I need any software or not.
    >
    > By using xml parser I think I want to get some data from xml file. So
    > how can run xml parser on xml file.

    A parser just identifies the component parts of your XML document.
    Just running a parser on its own will probably not give you any useful
    information. A parser usually has to work with an application (program)
    which will make use of this information. Do you know what you want to
    do?

    ///Peter
    Peter Flynn, Oct 29, 2005