xml parser

friend.05

I have never used xml.

how can I run XML parser?

I am having to file *.xml amd *.phps (xml parser).

But how should I run this files. Do I need any software or not.

By using xml parser I think I want to get some data from xml file. So
how can run xml parser on xml file.

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=FCrgen_Kahrs?=

I have never used xml.

OK, so use Google to read more about it.
There's tons of info on the Internet.
how can I run XML parser?

I am having to file *.xml amd *.phps (xml parser).

But how should I run this files. Do I need any software or not.
Yes.

By using xml parser I think I want to get some data from xml file. So
how can run xml parser on xml file.

You are making a fool out of yourself by
asking such questions here.

Peter Flynn

I have never used xml.

The XML FAQ is at http://xml.silmaril.ie/
how can I run XML parser?

See the question on parsers at http://xml.silmaril.ie/authors/parsers/
I am having to file *.xml amd *.phps (xml parser).

But how should I run this files. Do I need any software or not.

By using xml parser I think I want to get some data from xml file. So
how can run xml parser on xml file.

A parser just identifies the component parts of your XML document.
Just running a parser on its own will probably not give you any useful
information. A parser usually has to work with an application (program)
which will make use of this information. Do you know what you want to
do?

///Peter