xml schema to a form for data entry

dada

hi

i'm wondering if there is a program that will read an xml schema and
create a form based input screen for populating the actual xml document.

i tried a buncha google searches but did not see anything promising.

the reason for this is we have a group of users who are not xml
cognizant who we would like to provide an xml schema and have them fill
in the data without ever having to see the xml tags that are buing
applied.

thanks
joe simon
newark valley, ny