XMLSpy: copy data from EXCEL,paste XMLSPY 2004

Discussion in 'XML' started by KaR, Nov 24, 2008.

  1. KaR

    KaR

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2008
    Messages:
    5
    Dear members,

    normally it is possible to copy table data from excel and paste it into XMLSpy
    using grid and table view. But when I try this in XMLSpy 2004 only the first
    element of the grid is filled in. (With XMLSpy 2008, trial version, it works
    fine)
    I'm doing it like said in the manual of XMLSpy 2004
    ( 5. Mark the table data in Excel, select Edit | Copy, and switch back to
    XMLSPY 2004.

    6. Click in the top left data cell of the table in XMLSPY 2004, and select
    Edit | Paste.
    )

    Does somebody knows this problem or do I forget something?
    Can somebody with XMLSpy 2004 try to copy some data from excel to XMLSpy?

    For example
    books
    book_id book_title book_author
    1 bla bla