XMLSpy: copy data from EXCEL,paste XMLSPY 2004

KaR

Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Dear members,

normally it is possible to copy table data from excel and paste it into XMLSpy
using grid and table view. But when I try this in XMLSpy 2004 only the first
element of the grid is filled in. (With XMLSpy 2008, trial version, it works
fine)
I'm doing it like said in the manual of XMLSpy 2004
( 5. Mark the table data in Excel, select Edit | Copy, and switch back to
XMLSPY 2004.

6. Click in the top left data cell of the table in XMLSPY 2004, and select
Edit | Paste.
)

Does somebody knows this problem or do I forget something?
Can somebody with XMLSpy 2004 try to copy some data from excel to XMLSpy?

For example
books
book_id book_title book_author
1 bla bla