xpath query question

razmaspaz

I am attempting to select any courseUpload:AdoptedTitle from
courseUpload:CampusInterfaceDataset where the courseUpload:SectionID of
the AdoptedTitle is the same as the courseUpload:SectionID of the
courseUpload:Section I am in. How do I write that xpath? I can't
figure it out because of the namespace involved in the transform. I
also don't know if the Adopted title is before or after the section.

I am in the context of a Section which has a SectionID and is related
to an AdoptedTitle by SectionID

<xsl:forEach
select="preceding-sibling::AdoptedTitle/courseUpload:SectionID =
courseUpload:SectionID">

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Michael