xsl-fo last page (variables?)

guaitoli

Hello everyone,
i tried to find in the archives, no luck.

Maybe it's simple, i really cant get it done.
Need to output an invoice (pdf) from a xml file. It has (n) lines and a
bottom. If the page is the last, in the bottom i shall print the total
amount, otherwise the bottom must be with no amount.

How can i say to fop... if it is the last page do not print the amount?

(i could reach the number of the last page with
[fo:page-number-citation ref-id="last-page"] .. but i am stuck there..

Thanks a lot

Joseph Kesselman

I haven't worked with XSL-FO anywhere near enough, but a quick scan
through the XSL FAQ fount
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect3/fospecials.html#d12444e16
which puts one kind of mark on the last page and a different mark on all
other pages, by setting up two different page masters and switching
between them based on page-position="last". Sounds like the kind of
thing you're looking for...

guaitoli

Joseph Kesselman ha scritto:
I haven't worked with XSL-FO anywhere near enough, but a quick scan
through the XSL FAQ fount
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect3/fospecials.html#d12444e16
which puts one kind of mark on the last page and a different mark on all
other pages, by setting up two different page masters and switching
between them based on page-position="last". Sounds like the kind of
thing you're looking for...

thanks a lot, i am gonna try and i'll let you know
Luigi