xsl transform...

Vijay

I am trying to put up an xml/xsl based web page on a website
(linux/apache based). I have very little space (50 MB) and the only
uploads allowed are through the hosting service's upload manager.

I cannot use any server side includes, and there is no support for
Microsoft/Java based server side xml/xsl->HTML tranformation.

How do I do the conversion? Is there anything I can do using
JavaScript on the client side? I want to support all platforms, so
using MSXML+JavaScript is not really an option.

If any of you have experience with this, I would greatly appreciate
your sharing it with me.

Thanks
Vijay

Martin Honnen

Vijay said:
I am trying to put up an xml/xsl based web page on a website
(linux/apache based). I have very little space (50 MB) and the only
uploads allowed are through the hosting service's upload manager.

I cannot use any server side includes, and there is no support for
Microsoft/Java based server side xml/xsl->HTML tranformation.

Then I don't think your hosting service is the right choice to build a
web site using xml/xsl. The only thing you can do is to perform the XSLT
transformations locally and save the results in HTML files and upload
the HTML files.