yaku perl

swilting

[swilting@your-ab6cd29f8e ~]$ perl -e {{{{}}}} | cat >aout.txt |
cat /bin/ps | ps -A | more

This keeps the permissions to own perl
after all it could put anything at the end of the line
in there not even on ;

is the return of 5.6.1
I believe

Jürgen Exner

swilting said:
[swilting@your-ab6cd29f8e ~]$ perl -e {{{{}}}} | cat >aout.txt |
cat /bin/ps | ps -A | more

This keeps the permissions to own perl
after all it could put anything at the end of the line
in there not even on ;

What on earth are you rambling about?
Would you mind applying English syntax, punctuation, and grammar to that
sequence of English words, please?

jue

Tim Greer

swilting said:
[swilting@your-ab6cd29f8e ~]$ perl -e {{{{}}}} | cat >aout.txt |
cat /bin/ps | ps -A | more

This keeps the permissions to own perl
after all it could put anything at the end of the line
in there not even on ;

is the return of 5.6.1
I believe

I can't make sense of your post here? Looking at the command you've
supplied, you'd get the same results by just typing: ps -A so I'm
unsure how Perl is related to your question or if you intended to
provide more information (code, details, etc.)

Bill H

swilting said:
[swilting@your-ab6cd29f8e ~]$ perl -e {{{{}}}} | cat >aout.txt |
cat /bin/ps | ps -A | more
This keeps the permissions to own perl
after all it could put anything at the end of the line
in there not even on ;
is the return of 5.6.1
I believe

I can't make sense of your post here?  Looking at the command you've
supplied, you'd get the same results by just typing: ps -A so I'm
unsure how Perl is related to your question or if you intended to
provide more information (code, details, etc.)
and Custom Hosting.  24/7 support, 30 day guarantee, secure servers.

My Engrish is pretty rusty but I think he is trying to say that using
the above you can do things you don't have permission to do, as long
as perl has permission to do it.

Bill H

Tim Greer

Bill said:
swilting said:
[swilting@your-ab6cd29f8e ~]$ perl -e {{{{}}}} | cat >aout.txt |
cat /bin/ps | ps -A | more
This keeps the permissions to own perl
after all it could put anything at the end of the line
in there not even on ;
is the return of 5.6.1
I believe

I can't make sense of your post here?  Looking at the command you've
supplied, you'd get the same results by just typing: ps -A so I'm
unsure how Perl is related to your question or if you intended to
provide more information (code, details, etc.)
and Custom Hosting.  24/7 support, 30 day guarantee, secure servers.

My Engrish is pretty rusty but I think he is trying to say that using
the above you can do things you don't have permission to do, as long
as perl has permission to do it.

Bill H

Possibly, though I got the impression that maybe the OP meant that it
would only list the (Perl) processes owned by their user? I'll refrain
from guessing further.

Jürgen Exner

Tim Greer said:
Bill said:
swilting wrote:
[swilting@your-ab6cd29f8e ~]$ perl -e {{{{}}}} | cat >aout.txt |
cat /bin/ps | ps -A | more

This keeps the permissions to own perl
after all it could put anything at the end of the line
in there not even on ;

I can't make sense of your post here?  Looking at the command you've
supplied, you'd get the same results by just typing: ps -A so I'm
unsure how Perl is related to your question or if you intended to
provide more information (code, details, etc.)

My Engrish is pretty rusty but I think he is trying to say that using
the above you can do things you don't have permission to do, as long
as perl has permission to do it.

Bill H

Possibly, though I got the impression that maybe the OP meant that it
would only list the (Perl) processes owned by their user? I'll refrain
from guessing further.

"permission to own Perl" sounds more like he wants a custom installation
under his user account instead of the system installation provided by
the administrator. But that's as bad a guess as any other.

jue

Tim Greer

Jürgen Exner said:
Tim Greer said:
Bill said:
swilting wrote:
[...]

I don't get the impression the OP writes in English well enough or will
revisit this thread by the looks of it, so I'm not going to dwell on
it. Maybe they just wanted to post nonsense? :)

A. Sinan Unur

swilting said:
[swilting@your-ab6cd29f8e ~]$ perl -e {{{{}}}} | cat >aout.txt |
cat /bin/ps | ps -A | more

This keeps the permissions to own perl
after all it could put anything at the end of the line
in there not even on ;

is the return of 5.6.1
I believe

I can't make sense of your post here?

This person has a history of posting gibberish (possibly translated from
French using an online translator).

I prefer to ignore his posts.

Sinan

--