Yet another logo design...

Discussion in 'Python' started by Mark, Feb 25, 2005.

  1. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Mark, Feb 25, 2005

  2. Mark wrote:
    > .... Long story short
    > here is a contemporary logo design by myself:
    >
    > http://www.imagezilla.com/img.php?im=1182129642_logo.png
    >
    > Any comments welcome...
    > *runs*

    Heh. As a graphic design, I think it's very nice.
    Unfortunately, it's probably a bit too "scary" as
    a logo for Python the language. There's sort of a
    tradition of either friendly cartoon snakes or
    else designs that are sufficiently abstract that
    they don't look like real snakes. ;)

    Steve

    Stephen Waterbury, Feb 26, 2005

  3. I like the type logo (on the right of the image). The black snake-like
    image can be cropped though. :)

    Harlin

    Harlin Seritt, Feb 26, 2005