Yet another logo design...

Stephen Waterbury

Mark said:
.... Long story short
here is a contemporary logo design by myself:

http://www.imagezilla.com/img.php?im=1182129642_logo.png

Any comments welcome...
*runs*

Heh. As a graphic design, I think it's very nice.
Unfortunately, it's probably a bit too "scary" as
a logo for Python the language. There's sort of a
tradition of either friendly cartoon snakes or
else designs that are sufficiently abstract that
they don't look like real snakes. ;)

Steve

Harlin Seritt

I like the type logo (on the right of the image). The black snake-like
image can be cropped though. :)

Harlin