you got NOTHING to teach me

user923005

(Proverbs 26:12) 12 Have you seen a man wise in his own eyes? There is
more hope for the stupid one than for him.
(Proverbs 12:15) 15 The way of the foolish one is right in his own
eyes, but the one listening to counsel is wise.
no offense meant.
Actually, the sole purpose of your post is to offend.
However, the only actual result is mirth for the readers.
bcnu

Tech07

luserXtrog said:
To whom? Apropos of what?

I didn't know "apropos". Not that I wasn't "talking" to someone or even no
one. Wait,. the context (I'm big on that, but not when you (blah, blah).. Is
that the context? Whoa, I wouldn't offend anyone intentually,

Tech07

user923005 said:
(Proverbs 26:12) 12 Have you seen a man wise in his own eyes?

I've seen people die under the reign of a man (way too many times).
There is
more hope for the stupid one than for him.

I am stupid. I got your "hope" "right here".
(Proverbs 12:15) 15 The way of the foolish one is right in his own
eyes, but the one listening to counsel is wise.

Said the roman consulate? Pfft! Been superseded by: gag me with a spoon!
Actually, the sole purpose of your post is to offend.

When you become omniscient (know all and what I think), ... till then, ....
"keep raping!".