  1. Tech07

    Tech07 Guest

    no offense meant.
    Tech07, Oct 4, 2009

  2. Tech07

    luserXtrog Guest

    Who is you talking at?

    On Oct 4, 3:09 pm, "Tech07" <> wrote:
    > no offense meant.

    To whom? Apropos of what?

    --
    sequitor
    luserXtrog, Oct 4, 2009

  3. Tech07

    user923005 Guest

    Re: you got NOTHING to teach me

    On Oct 4, 1:09 pm, "Tech07" <> wrote:

    (Proverbs 26:12) 12 Have you seen a man wise in his own eyes? There is
    more hope for the stupid one than for him.
    (Proverbs 12:15) 15 The way of the foolish one is right in his own
    eyes, but the one listening to counsel is wise.

    > no offense meant.

    Actually, the sole purpose of your post is to offend.
    However, the only actual result is mirth for the readers.
    bcnu
    user923005, Oct 5, 2009
  4. Tech07

    Tech07 Guest

    Re: Who is you talking at?

    luserXtrog wrote:
    > On Oct 4, 3:09 pm, "Tech07" <> wrote:
    >> no offense meant.

    > To whom? Apropos of what?

    I didn't know "apropos". Not that I wasn't "talking" to someone or even no
    one. Wait,. the context (I'm big on that, but not when you (blah, blah).. Is
    that the context? Whoa, I wouldn't offend anyone intentually,
    Tech07, Oct 7, 2009
  5. Tech07

    Tech07 Guest

    user923005 wrote:
    > On Oct 4, 1:09 pm, "Tech07" <> wrote:
    >
    > (Proverbs 26:12) 12 Have you seen a man wise in his own eyes?

    I've seen people die under the reign of a man (way too many times).

    > There is
    > more hope for the stupid one than for him.

    I am stupid. I got your "hope" "right here".

    > (Proverbs 12:15) 15 The way of the foolish one is right in his own
    > eyes, but the one listening to counsel is wise.

    Said the roman consulate? Pfft! Been superseded by: gag me with a spoon!

    >> no offense meant.

    > Actually, the sole purpose of your post is to offend.

    When you become omniscient (know all and what I think), ... till then, ....
    "keep raping!".
    Tech07, Oct 7, 2009