Your message has been received.

Sen.Hansen

Thank you for your recent email.

Due to the high volume of emails received by my office, we send out this
automated response to make sure we have the necessary information to respond
to your inquiry.

If you wish to receive a response, please make sure that you have provided
your home address. This enables us to determine whether you reside in my
legislative district. We would also appreciate your home phone number for
our records so that we can contact you by phone if we need additional
information in order to assist you.

Thank you.

State Senator Dave Hansen