YUI toolkit question - Multiple Dialog Containers?

thinksub

Here's what I'm trying to do:

I'm using the calendar widget and I want each date to open up a dialog
container when the user clicks on it. But, I want to be able to pass
the date clicked on into the form that opens.

But, I can't figure out how to do that. Does anyone know how to do it,
or if it's even possible?

Something like what's found here:

http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/calendar/events.html

Except that, the event pops up in its own container, where I can also
have other form fields, etc.

Please tell me someone here is awesome enough to shed some light on
it?