´ð¸´: Java or C++?

Penny Y.

Javascript is different from Java at all.
Why not Perl? Perl is a functional language, that will show you another way
of programming.
Also C is good, will teach you some system level knowledge. :)

-----ÓʼþÔ­¼þ-----
·¢¼þÈË: [email protected]
[mailto:p[email protected]] ´ú±í Marco Mariani
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2008Äê4ÔÂ14ÈÕ 16:38
ÊÕ¼þÈË: (e-mail address removed)
Ö÷Ìâ: Re: Java or C++?

> Which one do you think will educate me the best?

Advanced javascript might teach you something too, and be very useful at
the same time.

Marco Mariani

Penny said:
Javascript is different from Java at all.

I think even rocks know that. Yet, some use of closure and
prototype-based inheritance might be interesting to the OP.
Why not Perl?

Come on, learning Perl after two years of Python? How harsh.
Perl is a functional language,

And gwbasic is object oriented.

Steve Holden

Marco said:
I think even rocks know that. Yet, some use of closure and
prototype-based inheritance might be interesting to the OP.

Come on, learning Perl after two years of Python? How harsh.

And gwbasic is object oriented.
And I am Marie of Roumania.

regards
Steve