5 random numbers (ASP)

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Charlotte, Dec 21, 2009.

  1. Charlotte

    Charlotte Guest

    Hi,

    I would like to have an ASP-code that generates five different random
    numbers between 1 and 25

    for one random number between 0 and 5, I use:
    <%
    Randomize
    mynumber = INT((5)*RND())
    %>

    I search a code that gives me 5 different random numbers, something like
    this:
    1 - 4 - 9 - 17 - 23
    or
    8 - 14 - 18 - 21 - 25
    or
    but not
    2 - 7 - 7 - 14 - 24

    who can help ?

    thanks
    Charlotte

    Charlotte, Dec 21, 2009

  2. Charlotte

    Evertjan. Guest

    Charlotte wrote on 21 dec 2009 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    That would nog give you even one random number between 0 and 25 (incl?),
    but between 0 and 4.
    Most of us can, Charlotte.

    Better show us what you have done so far, convincinhg us you are not trying
    to have us do your school asignment (huiswerk).

    Evertjan., Dec 21, 2009

  3. Charlotte

    Charlotte Guest

    Better show us what you have done so far, convincinhg us you are not

    solved (opgelost)
    google: array shuffle ASP

    Charlotte, Dec 21, 2009