  1. Bbanjoski

    Bbanjoski Guest

    Where can I find the C code for the subject function???

    Bbanjoski, Aug 15, 2005

  2. NB: By "subject function", I am guessing that you mean "_dos_findclose".
    But that's only a guess, as most people put the question in the body
    of the message.

    Not here. ;-)

    I'd check the same place you found the _dos_findfirst and _dos_findnext
    source. Otherwise, try asking in the comp.os.msdos.programmer group.

    Don't e-mail me at: <mailto:>

    Kenneth Brody, Aug 15, 2005

  3. I don't know what that function is. It's outside of standard C library
    scope, so... If you're looking for file/dir searching functions, you can
    build those on top of opendir(),readdir(),closedir(), if they're supported
    on your system (msvc++ doesn't support those, but many other versions of
    standard libraries coming with other compilers do support them,
    gcc(including djgpp), borland, watcom,...).
    Alex

    Alexei A. Frounze, Aug 15, 2005
  4. Emmanuel Delahaye, Aug 16, 2005