A question of Checkbox in a Datagrid

Dexter

Hello all,
I have a datagrid with a template column with checkbox, and at this template
column,
at header section, i have a checkbox with autopostback property as true,
and when i check this checkbox i need to check all others.

But i don't can to use the ItemDataBoundEvent, because this event, is called
once only.
I need to check all checkbox of column when the user to check this checkbox
of header section.

Somebody have a idea about this???

Thanks.

Dexter

Guest

Hi,
If your purpose is only to check all the check boxes when you check the
checkbox from header then i would rather you preferred javascript. You can
register clientside script at runtime. methods are available in Page class..
No need do postback for this simple reason....
if you have any difficulty let me know...

Regards,

Satish