    I have coded the checkbox, but can't seem to get it to save.
    see below

    <input type="checkbox" name="viewed" value="viewed"> viewed

    tysonven, Sep 30, 2020

  2. tysonven

    sunfighter

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2019
    Messages:
    122
    Likes Received:
    17
    squarespace does not support PHP which would have made things simpler.
    It does support Javascript.. Do you know how to use that?
    I suggest JS and LocalStorage.

    But check on squarespace forums to see if there is an easier way.

    sunfighter, Sep 30, 2020

  3. tysonven

    tysonven

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2020
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'm a bit of a noob on JS and local storage. The forums i haven't been able to find anything as yet.

    tysonven, Oct 1, 2020