Access Denied error

Santel

Hi,

I couldn't create an asp.net application under 'C:\Documents and
Settings\username\My Documents' path. Getting parser error like "An
error occurred loading a configuration file: Failed to start
monitoring changes to 'C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents
\WebSamples' because access is denied.

Can anyone suggest me which permission I should set and where to set?

Guest

Hi,

I couldn't create an asp.net application under 'C:\Documents and
Settings\username\My Documents' path. Getting parser error like "An
error occurred loading a configuration file: Failed to start
monitoring changes to 'C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents
\WebSamples' because access is denied.

Can anyone suggest me which permission I should set and where to set?

Hope this helps

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/316721/
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317955/