accessing one HTML/Control object from another

darrel

I've asked this question before, but I think I need to elaborate a bit.

I have a page formatted like this:

page.aspx
<title> | titleControl.ascx
otherControl.ascx

The page has either a TITLE html tag OR it uses a control to dynamically
write out the TITLE tag.

I'd like to be able to modify the TITLE tage (regardless of how it's
rendred) via the 'otherControl' upon a postback. Can this be done?

It was suggested that I wrap the title in a label. Can a label be
registered/shared by/between multiple controls?

-Darrel