PageSpeed Insights bad score

Joined
Nov 24, 2022
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
I am unsure if this is the correct place for topic, if it's not, please move to the correct forum. Anyway..

I redesigned my website and after checking its speed, it failed misserably here https://pagespeed.web.dev/

For phone:
1715628599872.png

And for PC:
1715628621952.png

Another example are large images (they say). It takes (by their opinion) 22.000ms!!! No way. Whole website loads in 2 seconds on phone. I don't understand this data.

What can I do to imrpove my website to pass this? I also have issue with third-party scripts.. And that comes from youtube mostly. I don't know what to do.