accessing with Mac Intosh

Québec

Hello everyone,

Although everything seems ok with my javascript few complains make me verify
this. I would like someone with a MacIntosh to try accessing my web site
and tell me he encountered problems.

Thanks in advance,
Jean

Fred Oz

Québec said:
Hello everyone,

Although everything seems ok with my javascript few complains make me verify
this. I would like someone with a MacIntosh to try accessing my web site
and tell me he encountered problems.
[snip]

More important that the brand of PC is the browser they are using. Some
Mac users are still on Netscape 4.x, which is waaaay behind the times.
It's likely some of what you are doing with CSS and JS will not work
with it.

One obvious issue is your multiple use of id="states" - an id must be
unique in the page.

You also have:

The language attribute is depreciated and you should ditch it. Leave
the type there though (this issue is minor and is unlikely to be the
source of any errors).

Fred.