ActiveDirectory Controller & WIN32:Netadmin: GetServers question

Bogdan Sosnowski

Hi everybody,
I have simple (I suppose : ) ) to ask question but not sure
if also simple to answer:

a piece of perl script:

use Win32::NetAdmin qw(GetServers GetDomainController LoggedOnUsers);

$flags=0xfffffff;

GetDomainController("",$domain,$pdc);

$error=GetServers($pdc, $domain, $flags, \@tab_comps);

When I run the script against NT domain the @tab_comps is filled with
computer names
but when I run it on ActiveDirectory controller against it's domain (that
is AD domain) the
table is empty. Can you explain it if possible ?

Thank you in advance.

Bogdan