Facial Recognition Door Handles

Joined
May 27, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi Everyone hope your all well.

I am on here as a newbie and please tell me to get lost if its the wrong place to be posting.

I am a carpenter by trade in Australia.

I am currently importing Facial Recognition Door Handles from China.

The handles work well and my job is to install them so that is not a problem.

But the issue is,that the functionality of the handle (software and coding) has been written by a Chinese person and no offence it is not user friendly for people here in Australia.

I want to make this user friendly for people in Australia, which would involve using the old code and software but improving it.

What is the best way to do this and even better is there anybody out there who would like to help. (Paid of course)

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Luke