Hey everyone!

Joined
Jul 6, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi y'all,

I'm a software engineering student and currently enjoying the career. Looking to make friends and network while also growing my knowledge. I am interested in every tip and trick there is in terms of programming and software engineering. If anyone wants to talk please feel free to message or respond to my posts! I'm a friendly person!

Thanks :D

Joined
Jul 17, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello ! I'm new to this forum and I am also looking for people that I can learn with. So what programming project are you interested in and what are you currently studying ?