Facial recognition

Reaction score
Hello. I am not a programmer but am hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

I have been looking for some software that I could load videos into that could recognize faces and tell me who is in each video but haven’t been able to find anything.

Does anyone know if something is available off the shelf that could be purchased?

If not, how difficult would it be to create software that could do this (about how much would I have to pay someone to create this)?

Reaction score
Well, you don't have to purchase anything if you are prepared to learn a bit and do it by yourself.
Have a look
Face-API

If you don't want to learn how to do that, i may offer you my help. For a quotation, please PN me. But im not cheap. I say that in advance, beacause im sick of negotiations. In my world of business anything has a value and nothing is for free.

Reaction score
Thank you for responding to my post. It's been 20 years since I've done any programming but I would love to do it myself if possible.

Would you suggest that I learn Javascript in order to create this? I was planning on running this application locally on windows pc. Any suggestions on where to start are greatly appreciated.

I am certainly willing to pay you if I can afford. I tried sending you a PM but was unable to. I sent the moderator a message but he has not responded. Can you try sending me a PM?

Last edited:

Ask a Question