AD

Garfield

Hello with all I have a large problem with a development AD here my code
objDE = New
DirectoryEntry("LDAP://Server/CN=Users,dc=local,dc=domain", "user", "mdp",
AuthenticationTypes.Secure)
Dim newObjDE As DirectoryEntry = objDES.Add("cn=Test1", "user")
newObjDE.Properties("sAMAccountName").Add("Test1")
newObjDE.Properties("sn").Add("User")
newObjDE.Properties("givenName").Add("Test")
newObjDE.Properties("description").Add("Test account added with
code.")
newObjDE.NativeObject.AccountDisabled = False
newObjDE.CommitChanges()
newObjDE.Invoke("SetPassword", "mdpUser1")
newObjDE.CommitChanges()
the user is well created but as soon as it arrives on the invoke it say to
me that the way network was not found I tested much thing like putting the
IP has the place of the name computer to use it nativeobject and the
function could but nothing make there has each faith he say to me that the
way network does not have ete not found. in advance I thank any person
being able to help me.