[ADD] InfoTipsControl at last finished up...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Thomas Hansen, Nov 13, 2005.

  1. InfoTipsControl is a Google Suggest inspired WebControl, meaning it
    will do server-side lookups to populate a text box with
    "intellisense"...
    A sample application can be found here:
    http://www.frostinnovation.com/InfoTipsSample1/
    (Type e.g. "a" in any of the TextBoxes)

    This actually goes server-side for every change inside the textbox with
    the contents of the textbox and creates a DIV run time which will be
    displayed and have support for navigation through using the arrow keys
    etc...
    Works in FireFox and IE.
    Does client-side caching of "queries seen before"

    The website for the control can be found here:
    http://www.frostinnovation.com/Default.aspx?tabid=72

    The control is a commercial product, but anyone can download a trial
    (no registration required) which will work out of the box but display a
    "Trial Info" text inside it when appearing...

    Please support a small independent start-up if you wish to use it in
    your applications...
    If your business is a school or in any other way a business which can
    appeal to my conscience (voluntary work, Open Source Initiative etc) we
    can probably supply a "free version" of the WebControl.

    Regards,
    Thomas Hansen

    Thomas Hansen, Nov 13, 2005