Admin

Joined
Mar 10, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am busy creating a program for work purposes. But i am at a road block.

I am trying to run the program, as it requires you to type in the work password and admin account and then run it.
So instead of having to type it like 50 times we just do it once and everything works through the program.

any ideas please

Joined
May 29, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
How are you wanting to store the passwords? Additionally, are you only wanting a single password? .NET is very easy to reverse, so if you are concerned about security you can't just hardcode it. You'll probably want some type of encryption within your authentication layer as well, and a few different layers of bypass prevention. If people want into your program though, they are going to do it. It would be very easy to remove the authentication portion, so if all of the execution code needed is within your executable, once the authentication is removed, they have a fully functioning program.