Anchor controls

Peter

I have an ASP.NET form written in C#, on this form I have few controls and a DataGrid control, under the DataGrid control I have few more controls. The DataGrid defaults to display 10 items.

When there are less than 10 items in the DataGrid there is an empty space between the DataGrid and the controls underneath the DataGrid, my question is how can get the controls underneath the DataGrid to move up dynamically depending on the size of the DataGrid control?

Peter

Kevin Spencer

Use FlowLayout instead of (default) GridLayout in your Pages. GridLayout
uses CSS and absolute positioning to position items on a page. FlowLayout
uses the default HTML layout rules.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

I have an ASP.NET form written in C#, on this form I have few controls and a
DataGrid control, under the DataGrid control I have few more controls. The
DataGrid defaults to display 10 items.

When there are less than 10 items in the DataGrid there is an empty space
between the DataGrid and the controls underneath the DataGrid, my question
is how can get the controls underneath the DataGrid to move up dynamically
depending on the size of the DataGrid control?

Peter

Peter

Is there an easy way to change from GridLayout to Pagelayout after the controls are on the form, I have changed to Pagelayout after the controls were already on the form and it had no effect?

The <form id line changed but the rest of the controls stated the same in the HTML page.

Kevin Spencer

Is there an easy way to change from GridLayout to Pagelayout after the
controls are on the form, I have changed to
Pagelayout after the controls were already on the form and it had no
effect?

I don't know of any. BTW, the term is "FlowLayout" not "PageLayout".

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer