ANN: BayPIGgies, Thu 12/14 7:30-9p, Mtn View

wesley chun

reminder that we have a "lite" meeting this thursday evening at
Google. it is a meet-n-greet event, almost a "long random access"
session where folks introduce themselves, mingle/network, discuss
common interests, and get to know one another in the community. we may
discuss any number of current topics such as Python 2.5, the upcoming
PyCon conference at Dallas at the end of Feb, the latest Python books
and reviews, future meeting coordination, etc.

more info and directions at http://baypiggies.net

pre-register here to avoid the long security lines:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/BayPiggiesGoogleMeetings

hope to see some of you there!
-wesley
http://corepython.com