[ANN] Python course, May 2008

wesley chun

*** my apologies... this training course is next month, not this Fall! ***

contact me privately off-list for further details. thanks!

FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Need to get up-to-speed with Python as quickly as possible? Come join
me, Wesley Chun, author of Prentice-Hall's well-received "Core Python
Programming," for another comprehensive intro course next month in
beautiful Northern California! I look forward to meeting you!
(COMPREHENSIVE) INTRODUCTION TO PYTHON: Mon-Wed, 2008 May 5-7

Although this course may appear to those new to Python, it is also
perfect those who have tinkered with it and want to "fill in the gaps"
and/or want to get more in-depth formal training. It combines the
best of both an introduction to the language as well as a "Python
Internals" training course.

We will immerse you in the world of Python in only a few days. We
will show you more than just its syntax (which you don't really need a
book to learn, right?). Knowing more about how Python works under the
covers, including the relationship between data objects and memory
management, will make you a much more
effective Python programmer coming out of the gate. 3 hands-on labs
each day will help hammer the concepts home.

Come find out why Google, Yahoo!, Disney, ILM/LucasFilm, VMware, OLPC,
NASA, Ubuntu, YouTube, and Red Hat all use Python. Users supporting or
jumping to Plone, Zope, TurboGears, Django, Pylons, Jython,
IronPython, and Mailman will also benefit!

WHERE: near the San Francisco Airport (SFO/San Bruno), CA, USA

WEB: http://cyberwebconsulting.com (click "Python Training")

LOCALS: easy freeway (101/280/380) with lots of parking plus public
transit (BART and CalTrain) access via the San Bruno stations, easily
accessible from all parts of the Bay Area

VISITORS: free shuttle to/from the airport, free high-speed internet,
free breakfast and regular evening receptions; fully-equipped suites

See website for costs, venue info, and registration. Discounts are
available for multiple registrations as well as for teachers/students.

Hope to see you there!
-- wesley

http://corepython.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com