ANN: Cerny.js - JavaScript library for schemas, interception and more

Randy Webb

(e-mail address removed) said the following on 2/20/2007 4:52 AM:
I would like to annouce the release 1.1 of my JavaScript library
Cerny.js [1]. Most interesting and unique are its solutions for method
call interception [2] and schema validation [3].

Anybody that has 3 footnotes in a 2 sentence paragraph......

robert.cerny

Some more footnotes ... .-)

I just released version 1.2 of Cerny.js. It offers a solution for
specifying the signature of a function and checking the signature on
function calls. This should help larger teams to document their code
better and increase the quality of communication between the author
and the consumer of JavaScript code. Read more about it at [1]. There
are also some demos available [2].

Feedback is very much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Robert Cerny