[ANN] JNIWrapper 2.4 for Windows and New WinPack

Eugene Toporov

JNIWrapper 2.4 for Windows and New WinPack

http://www.jniwrapper.com

The Easter Holidays are gone. Time to get back to work!
Today we represent the new release of JNIWrapper 2.4 and new version
of the WinPack library.

This version of JNIWrapper is the maintenance release and mostly
covers issues we have addressed in response to your support requests.
Also, this version provides many changes and extensions for the
OLE Container implementation, which makes integration with Microsoft Office
applications easier and smoother.

This WinPack release includes some new features that you may find
useful in your applications. They are:
- Services API
- Processes API and
- Hooks API.
You can find more information about new WinPack features on the
WinPack page (http://www.jniwrapper.com/winpack.jsp).

Do not forget to see the online WinPack Demo
(http://www.jniwrapper.com/winpackdemo.jsp)
where we have added demonstrations for new functionality.

Check the What's New page to see the list of major changes
(http://www.jniwrapper.com/whatsnew.jsp).

What's New in JNIWrapper 2.4 for Windows

NEW:
- Added various operation handlers to the OleContainer class,
such as PrintHandler, FileOperationHandler etc., allowing
to execute Open/Print actions for embedded MS Office components;
- New Hooks support, available in the JNIWrapper library;
- New EventObject class for supporting the new Hooks API,
available in WinPack;

Changes since version 2.3:
- Added various methods to DC class for drawing lines and
gradient filling;
- Added new functions to the FlagSet class, allowing to manage
a flag bits;
- Updated Wnd class with new window managing functions;
- Updated Kernel32 class with new memory managing functions;
- Updated samples demonstrating embedding Microsoft Office
applications using OleContainer;

Fixes:
- Fixed several important issues in the OleContainerclass for
working with MS Office applications;

API differences between JNIWrapper 2.3 and 2.4 versions are available
online (http://www.jniwrapper.com/docs/javadoc_v2/changes.html).

JNIWrapper Team