[ANN] Minimal servlet server

karl wettin

The 'snigel heavy industries' servlet server version 0.0.1 has been
released.

* 40kB of source code
* BSD licence

= Limitations =

* Is not (yet) compliant with the javax.servlet
* METHOD GET only

= Features =

* Cookies
* Sessions
* (Browsable) public directories

* Comes with a set of easy to use widgets
* Listview
* Treeview
* Bean introspecting GUI

= How? =

public static void main(String[] args)
throws Exception
{
ServletServer server = new ServletServer(8080);
server.setPublicRoot(new
File("/home/kalle/projects/snigel/servlet/public_html"));
server.putContext("/test", new TestServlet());
new Thread(server).start();
}

= Why? =

I was sick and tired of starting my applications from the servlet
engine, beeing unable to debug the servlets, having to restart the
servlet engine all the time, et.c.

= Where? =

<http://snigel.dnsalias.net/snigelwiki/se_2esnigel_2enet_2eservlet>

Please report bugs, feature requests and patches at the Wiki
or via email: <mailto:[email protected]>