ANN: MultiExtractor v1.2.0a update

Maciej =?iso-8859-2?Q?Drobi=F1ski?=

1. Download and screenshots

Main web site - http://www.multiextractor.com
Screenshots - http://www.multiextractor.com/screenshots.html

1st download - http://www.multiextractor.com/MultiExtractor.exe
(installer, 650 kB)
2nd download - http://www.multiextractor.com/MultiExtractor.zip (zip
archive, 375 kB)

2. Information

MultiExtractor is an application that allows you to extract multimedia
files. With MultiExtractor you can easy extract/recovery multimedia
files stored in database files or executables

Application have a PE-Scan engine that allows to extract icons and
bitmaps stored in exe-files (32 bit Portable Executable).

MultiExtractor extracts files stored in other files and optionally
unstored files (stored on disk but not in file).

3. Features

* Extraction to BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, ICO, CUR, XM, MOD, WAV,
OGG, MP3, S3M, AVI, DAT, ASF, MOV and SWF files
* MP3:
+ MPEG 1.0, 2.0, 2.5
+ Layers I-III
+ CBR (constant bitrate)
+ VBR (variable bitrate)
+ TAG header
+ ID3 hedaer
* Directories extraction
* Quick extraction from context menu
* Language support
* GUI skin engine (allows to design interface of MultiExtractor)
* Extraction of more than one format at only one scan session (scan at
once)
* Checking integrity of formats
* Fixing size of files with garbage data
* PE-Scan Engine (allows to extract icons and bitmaps stored in exe-files)
* Supported PE32+ files (64 bit processors)
* Extended naming of dumped files (retrieves original file name or
creates file name with additional informations)
* Process-Scan Engine (allows to dump crypted/packed executable data)
* Detection of exepacked files (UPX, ASPack, ASProtect, FSG and many
others)
* Logging of extraction process
* Filtering of data to extract:
+ input file extensions
+ image properties (width, height, depth)
+ input and output size of files
* Save/Load settings option
* Auto-complete of output path (directory with source data)
* Pause extraction option
* Skip file option (you can manually skip extraction of the big file)
* Extraction status (count of extracted files, summary sizes, ratios)
* Multithread model (for optimize work beetwen system and application)
* ASM-Extract kernel (the kernel was written in win32 assembler)
* Optimized usage of processor (MMX instructions used to copy data)
* Anti circular extraction
* User-friendly interface
* Compatibility with operating systems Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2K/XP/2003

4. Version history

v1.2.0a
- Added MP3, SWF, OGG, S3M formats
- Quick extraction using context menu
- Added tolerance option (width/height, input/output size moduling)
- Changed interface of options window
- Fixed Extraction Kernel
v1.1.2a
- Fixed language interface
- Fixed WIN-XP Halt bug while aborting extraction
- Changed interface of main window
- Changed interface of options window
- Added new units of image width/height (inches and centimeters)
- Added new shortcuts:
- ALT+M = menu
- ALT+N = minimize window
v1.1.1a
- Fixed GFX skin engine
- Added language support in Log Viewer
v1.1.0a
- GUI skin engine (now you can design MultiExtractor skin
interface)
- Language interface (english and polish)
- New format of settings file (ini)
v1.0.1b
- Little interface fix
v1.0.1a
- Supported PE32+ files (64 bit processors)
- Added new style
v1.0.0
- First official release of MultiExtractor

Maciej Drobiñski

mlimber

Maciej Drobinski wrote:
[snip]
MultiExtractor is an application that allows you to extract multimedia
files. With MultiExtractor you can easy extract/recovery multimedia
files stored in database files or executables
[snip]

I'm not opposed to product announcements being posted here, especially
if it's directly related to C++ programming, but this one seems to me
to be well outside the scope of comp.lang.c++. I would encourage the
denizens of this group not to purchase this product simply because
doing so implicitly condones and supports spam.

Cheers! --M

Maciej =?iso-8859-2?Q?Drobi=F1ski?=

I'm not opposed to product announcements being posted here, especially
if it's directly related to C++ programming, but this one seems to me
to be well outside the scope of comp.lang.c++. I would encourage the
denizens of this group not to purchase this product simply because
doing so implicitly condones and supports spam.

Just try it, then tell me it's not useful for the programmers :)