    78b2a5f9a81c5f6775002c4fb24d2d75

    We hope this helps you to enjoy hacking. Happy Holidays.

    matz.

    Yukihiro Matsumoto, Dec 25, 2007

  2. Yukihiro Matsumoto

    Ilias bankai Guest

    Thanks Matz!!

    Ilias bankai, Dec 25, 2007

  3. Yukihiro Matsumoto

    Trans Guest

    For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow...

    T.

    Trans, Dec 25, 2007
  4. Yukihiro Matsumoto

    ishii kazuo Guest

    Congratulations! Matz.
    Thank you for your good jobs.
    And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    Kazuo Ishii aka. Pierre I. Katz

    ishii kazuo, Dec 25, 2007
  5. Yukihiro Matsumoto

    Rk Ch Guest

    Great christmas gift! Thanks for guys hard worked.

    Rk Ch, Dec 25, 2007
  6. Yukihiro Matsumoto

    Flower Born Guest

    Thanks matz.

    Flower Born, Dec 25, 2007
  7. Thanks! and Merry Christmas!

    Chiyuan Zhang, Dec 25, 2007
  8. Yukihiro Matsumoto

    Brad Tilley Guest

    Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:

    Thanks for the new release! Ruby is a wonderful language.

    The zip file above, with a link on the front page of
    http://www.ruby-lang.org, is actually linked to the tar.gz file. Just
    wanted to let you guys know.

    Thanks again,
    Brad

    Brad Tilley, Dec 25, 2007
  9. Yukihiro Matsumoto

    Brad Tilley Guest

    Also, the 1.9.0 Windows binary is here:
    ftp://ftp.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/binaries/mswin32/unstable/ruby-1.9.0-0-i386-mswin32.zip

    Not here:
    ftp://ftp.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/binaries/mswin32/ruby-1.9.0-20070709-i386-mswin32.zip

    This is mis-linked here:
    http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/downloads/

    Brad Tilley, Dec 25, 2007
  10. Thanks for your devoted work! Ruby is a wonderful language!

    Vasyl Smirnov, Dec 25, 2007
  11. Yukihiro Matsumoto

    Fabio Akita Guest

    Excelent. Great job! Thanks to all the Ruby Core Team, we are really
    excited here in Brazil as well!

    Fabio Akita, Dec 25, 2007
  12. Thank you to Matz and the many Ruby contributors! Your efforts are
    very much appreciated. Thank you so very much for help to make
    programming something I love to do.

    James

    James Herdman, Dec 25, 2007
  13. Yukihiro Matsumoto

    Carl Lerche Guest

    This is great news. Thanks all for your effort and work!

    Carl Lerche, Dec 25, 2007
  14. Thanks for all the amount of work you invested for this gift today!

    Merry Christmas!

    Wolfgang Nádasi-Donner

    Wolfgang Nádasi-Donner, Dec 25, 2007
  15. Yukihiro Matsumoto

    Ken Bloom Guest

    Is this a stable release? Is it intended for production development
    like 1.8 was?

    --Ken

    Ken Bloom, Dec 25, 2007
  16. [Note: parts of this message were removed to make it a legal post.]

    Thanks Matz! Happy Holidays to everyone!

    Michael Guterl

    Michael Guterl, Dec 25, 2007
  17. Yukihiro Matsumoto

    Ryan Davis Guest

    "the development release"

    As stated at rubyconf and elsewhere, this is a development release. It
    is not as solid as 1.8 currently is.

    It is probably not a good idea to roll out a "dot zero" of _anything_
    into production (eg, I'll NEVER roll out a dot zero (or for that
    matter, a dot one) of rails to my production envs).

    Ryan Davis, Dec 25, 2007
  18. Thankfully, you don't have long to wait after a dot zero Rails release
    to get something else.

    Yossef Mendelssohn, Dec 25, 2007
  19. Yukihiro Matsumoto

    Dejan Dimic Guest

    Thanks Matz!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!

    Great christmas gift.

    Dejan Dimic, Dec 25, 2007
  20. Dear,
    May I know where I could get a major changelog?

    Thanks.

    Magicloud Wang, Dec 26, 2007