    I must check this on asp side - any idea?

    Thank you,
    Simon

    simon, Sep 22, 2010

  2. simon

    Bob Barrows Guest

    Nothing beyond parsing them to see if they are warnings and if so,
    ignore them.

    Bob Barrows, Sep 22, 2010

  3. simon

    simon Guest

    Thank you.
    Do you know maybe if err.number is some specific for ansi warnings?

    br,Simon

    simon, Sep 23, 2010
  4. simon

    Bob Barrows Guest

    Yes, it very likely is, especially if the NativeError property of the
    connection's Error object is set by the error. Unfortunately, this is
    not always provided. See:
    http://www.sommarskog.se/error-handling-I.html#clientside

    Look in SQL Books OnLine (BOL) to see the error codes and their
    meanings.

    Bob Barrows, Sep 23, 2010