Anyone ever done a binary Stream.write??? How?

Larry Woods

I am trying to write a binary stream from ASP (VBScript). No combination
seems to work:

set x=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Stream")
x.open
x.type=1 ' binary
x.write ??????

No matter what I substitute for "????" (array, cbyte(0), string, etc.) I
get:

Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in
conflict with one another.

Does anyone have an example that works????

TIA,

Larry Woods

(Cross posted to microsoft.public.data.ado)

Larry Woods

Sorry I wasn't clear, Slim.

I'm trying to write the binary to DISK.

Larry Woods