Mailbox form automation

Joined
May 15, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
My code works, the issue appers to happen after i provide the username and click next, than when the password form is loading and then the rest of the functions dont run.
so, the flow is as follows:
1. Im in a login page at the username form.
2. an async func is running typing the email address meanwhile the promise is pending.
3. once the password is done typing the normal function runs and clicks the next button on the username form.
4. now im being forwarded to the password form, and the asyncfunction of typing the password should run again.

on gmail it works, outlook and yandex it doesnt.

feel free to ask for clarifications.

Attachments

  • 1.png
    1.png