Application Domain and Hot Deployment

Jack Wright

Thanks Scott,
Nice article...I have managed to have a private bin path and shadow
copy dlls from there...now for a small question...
How do I create a new AppDomain and make the worker process use the
new AppDomain instead of the existing one...I would like to copy some
variables into the new AppDomain and unload my old AppDomain on hot
deployment...any ideas...or have I missed something...

TALIA
Many Regards
Jack

Scott Allen

Hmm - I don't know of a way to force the worker process to use a new
app-domain.