Arguments of the wrong type error pointing to Paging objects

.Net Sports

I have a fairly simple blog script where as I am getting an "arguments
of the wrong type..." error referencing the line of a few Paging
variables:
'''''''''''''

strCon = "provider=SQLOLEDB;Data Source=xxx.xx.xx.xxx;Initial
Catalog=zzzz;User ID=zzz;Password=xxxx;"
adoCon.Open strCon

Set rsblog = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")

strSQL = "SELECT blog.* FROM blog ORDER BY blog_id DESC;"

rsblog.Open strSQL, adoCon, 1, 3
' ' getting argument out of range error on this line >

rsblog.PageSize = intRecordsPerPage

'''''''''''
ADODB.Recordset error '800a0bb9'

Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are
in conflict with one another.

???
NS

Bob Barrows

..Net Sports said:
I have a fairly simple blog script where as I am getting an "arguments
of the wrong type..." error referencing the line of a few Paging
variables:
'''''''''''''

strCon = "provider=SQLOLEDB;Data Source=xxx.xx.xx.xxx;Initial
Catalog=zzzz;User ID=zzz;Password=xxxx;"
adoCon.Open strCon

Set rsblog = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")

strSQL = "SELECT blog.* FROM blog ORDER BY blog_id DESC;"

rsblog.Open strSQL, adoCon, 1, 3
' ' getting argument out of range error on this line >
rsblog.PageSize = intRecordsPerPage

ADODB.Recordset error '800a0bb9'

Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are
in conflict with one another.

Well? What is the value of intRecordsPerPage when this error occurs? My
crystal ball doesn't seem to be working tonight :)