asp 2.0 Master Page and Page_Load

kajsa.linderborg

I have a problem with getting my aspx-pages with a master page to
understand that I have written something in my controls in the
Page_Load-event of the content-page.

I have a simple page with a textbox and a button. I write something in
the field and click the button. In the Page_Load it seems like the
field is empty, but in the click-event I can see the text. Pages
without a master page works perfectly (i.e. as before in asp 1.1).

How can this bee???

//Kajsa

kajsa.linderborg

Problem solved!

In the Page_Load of the Master Page we have put Me.ID = "page". I think
we do this to get rid of the _ctl0_ before the name of the content +
name of the control. If I comment the "Me.ID = " the original behavior
of is back Page_Load!

//Kajsa