I want to have a button in a web page with action for open new phone contact page and fill it with some date

Joined
Aug 27, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
-2

i want to have a button or link in a web page to work like this qr code after scan it in mobile phones... qr created with https://www.qrcode-monkey.com/#vcard qr created with https://www.qrcode-monkey.com/#vcard it means... after click on the button or link, i want to open save new contact page in mobile phone with some information like name,phone,etc... thanks

i try many ways but it does not working properly...

Joined
Jul 4, 2023
Messages
366
Reaction score
41
Did you tried with official API from monkey.com

QR Code API with Logo and Design

This is the official QRCode Monkey API for professional usage. Integrate custom and unique looking QR codes into your system or workflow. This API is perfect for creating thousands of high quality QR codes in png or svg vector format.