C programming

Joined
Jul 6, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone! I'm Bhavya. I'm a newbie. I have recently learned C programming and currently I'm reading and solving questions from 'c: from theory to practice" by Tselikis and Tselikas'. What should I do next? I want to start DSA. Plz someone tell me how to start with that and all the prerequisites.