What is the best paying programming language?

Joined
Jun 21, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Hi everyone! I am new to this forum and new to programming. I am very interested in enrolling in courses and starting my programming education BUT I am super curious to know, What is the best paying programming language? I want to learn the best of the best to secure the best paying job I can in the future after I've learned and gained experience.

Any insight & experience you could share with me?

I truly appreciate any info you can share!

Best,

Sergio

Joined
Sep 5, 2023
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
In general, all languages are very well paid, but the main thing here is gained experience.
I would advise you to start with the simplest JavaScript and then follow the steps to acquire skills that will help you earn well in the future.

Joined
Aug 22, 2023
Messages
42
Reaction score
7
Acquire familiarity with DOM Manipulation, and creating practical applications! HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript.

Joined
Sep 5, 2023
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Well, in general, there are many languages that pay really well, for example, I can name a couple such as Ruby on Rails,
Scala, Python, JavaScript.
If you have thought about learning and understanding a language, then you are well done!

Joined
Nov 23, 2023
Messages
55
Reaction score
3
Hi everyone! I am new to this forum and new to programming. I am very interested in enrolling in courses and starting my programming education BUT I am super curious to know, What is the best paying programming language? I want to learn the best of the best to secure the best paying job I can in the future after I've learned and gained experience.

Any insight & experience you could share with me?

I truly appreciate any info you can share!

Best,

Sergio
Languages like Solidity (blockchain) and ABAP (SAP systems) can be very lucrative due to a niche demand. However, they require specific knowledge beyond general programming.
pen_spark