What is the best paying programming language?

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am new to this forum and new to programming. I am very interested in enrolling in courses and starting my programming education BUT I am super curious to know, What is the best paying programming language? I want to learn the best of the best to secure the best paying job I can in the future after I've learned and gained experience.

Any insight & experience you could share with me?

I truly appreciate any info you can share!

Best,

Sergio

Reaction score
In general, all languages are very well paid, but the main thing here is gained experience.
I would advise you to start with the simplest JavaScript and then follow the steps to acquire skills that will help you earn well in the future.

Reaction score
Acquire familiarity with DOM Manipulation, and creating practical applications! HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript.

Reaction score
Well, in general, there are many languages that pay really well, for example, I can name a couple such as Ruby on Rails,
Scala, Python, JavaScript.
If you have thought about learning and understanding a language, then you are well done!

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am new to this forum and new to programming. I am very interested in enrolling in courses and starting my programming education BUT I am super curious to know, What is the best paying programming language? I want to learn the best of the best to secure the best paying job I can in the future after I've learned and gained experience.

Any insight & experience you could share with me?

I truly appreciate any info you can share!

Best,

Sergio
Languages like Solidity (blockchain) and ABAP (SAP systems) can be very lucrative due to a niche demand. However, they require specific knowledge beyond general programming.
pen_spark

Ask a Question