What programming language to choose?

Joined
Jul 3, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hello, I would like to create a bot for a web page where I must select intervals of hours in a full day divided into intervals of half an hour, for example from 12:00 a.m. to 12:30 a.m., 12:30 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. and so on. until reaching the interval from 11:30 pm to 12:00 m.

Inside the page there is a button where one must click to see the intervals that are available at that moment, but those intervals are released by the system at random, and I cannot spend the whole day sitting on a PC updating the page to take the hours they release at that time. So I would like to create a bot where I can update the page on that button every X seconds that I want and when those available hour intervals appear, the bot can choose them all at the same time.

I would like to know what programming language to learn to make a bot of this type, if Javascript, Python or which one?

Thank you

Joined
May 11, 2022
Messages
61
Reaction score
6
hmm. i don't really know how compatible python is with web pages.
i did some google searches and couldn't find much. i'm sure you can do it but how i'm not sure.
i would recommend JavaScript for this. there's much more documentation for that.