Which Programming Language to learn for making Mods/Cheats?

Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello,
I want to get into Modding and making Cheat software. Which Programming Language is required for that?
For example if I want to make a Mod for the game Rimworld, which Language would be required.
C++ .... etc.?

Ad

Joined
Jul 3, 2021
Messages
37
Reaction score
1
Modding is fine. Cheating isn't.

Some games need merely some .txt files or .json files modification or .lua files.
Others require compiled code.

Depends on the game.