Joined
Feb 27, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi there,

I need your help!
I wanna create an App that include two parts:
part1: client side (a software on Windows & Android)
part2: server side.

Which programing language should I pick?
(Consider that I need some security for the app)

Thank you.

Joined
Feb 14, 2022
Messages
33
Reaction score
2
python,it is the best i am making my first app and python is helping me, I am just nine years old and it is still I don't think it is hard,python is the best, I am so happy I used python, i hope you can make your app

Last edited: